https://www.prodigy-hockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/5-Examples-Of-NHL-Players-Controlling-Opponents-Feet-3.png 250 300 Brian Keane https://www.prodigy-hockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Prodigy2.0_logo_225px.png Brian Keane2016-09-19 15:56:412016-11-28 02:48:32How To Increase Your Puck Touches and Scoring Chances Away From The Puck
How To Get More Puck Touches And Scoring Chances.
This video highlights the following ways to make yourself more available to get the puck and create offense.
- Cross ice support to create 2 vs 1 situations
- Hitting a seam at the right time and speed
- Rolling off the wall on they cycle
- Middle lane drive
- Finding soft spots
- Beatings player off the wall
- Defensemen finding a soft spot on the weak side in the o zone
Comment below with any questions.