https://www.prodigy-hockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/How-to-Toe-Drag-a-Hockey-Puck.jpg 319 559 Brian Keane https://www.prodigy-hockey.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/PRODIGY-HOCKEY_Logo-1.png Brian Keane2013-06-24 22:55:562014-06-05 17:00:36How To Toe Drag
Learn How to Toe Drag
Keys to the Toe Drag
- Strong top hand.
- Use toe of the your blade to pull puck into your body.
- Maintain a loose upper body.
- Slide your bottom hand down shaft of stick toward ice when pulling the puck into your body.
- Practice the toe drag with just your top hand to build top hand strength and master the pull into your body.
- As you get more comfortable, start to practice the toe drag with your head up. Practice feeling the puck being on the toe of your blade and get the feel of when the puck is at the heal of your blade. This will help with mastering the toe drag and overall stick handling.